My wife Lynne-Ann, daughter Lenora and I have lived in the San Juan’s since Sheriff Cumming hired me as Lead Detective eight years ago. I feel I am the best candidate for the job not only because of my experience but also because of my commitment to our community. You might recognize me from previous years handouts for the Safety Fairs on San Juan Island, yeah, I'm the guy helping the kids with the fire hose. I am co-coordinator with Fire Wise an organization that helps residents and neighborhoods assess their fire risks and then helps those same neighborhoods clear out debris and ladder fuel to make homes and the environment safer. I am the guy you may have passed on Beaverton Valley Road picking up trash along a two mile stretch with my family. You will see from my bio that I am a board member with Domestic Violence Sexual Assault Services and Chair of the SJC Veteran's Advisory Board and that I am involved in my home owners association. My commitment to community lead me to run for the office of Sheriff and I ask for your support.

2 New Letters of Support - dated 10/19/10 and 10/12/10. Read what People Are Saying About Brent.